1/14/2013

CHARLIE AT THE GRAND CANYON, May 1986


Is this the south rim or the north rim, and exactly how close to the rim was Charlie willing to get?

Hmmmm...now I'm concerned. I'll need to check through my Charlie shots to see if there are any after this date. What if this is the last actual known shot of Charlie? What if the photographer kept asking him to backup just a little bit more?

I'm guessing if I find any scenic shots of the Grand Canyon without Charlie in them I'll have my answer.

2 comments:

  1. No way, Charlies is far too cool and clever to fall for that old back-up trick. He'll be back, I hope! Funny thing about good old Charlie, his shirt pockets remind me of my hubby. He can't stand not having a pocket in his shirt, to carry those things we women stuff in our purse! You know he's far too cool to ever carry a Man-Bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie might be saying, "Just wait. They'll blame this on global-warming, too."

    ReplyDelete