1/16/2013

CHARLIE past LAKE CITY, COLORADO, October 1988


Well, this is a relief! Charlie in 1988 which means he survived the Grand Canyon in '86.

Charlie is obviously a fall color man. Charlie also stands tall like a pine tree. This is probably as personal as I'll be able to get about Charlie.

However, once again...Charlie stands on the precipice of his future. Oh geez, now I have to see if I have any photos dating later than October of '88.

Don't back up Charlie! DON'T BACK UP!

Oh wait...okay, I get it now. Charlie is a risk taker, a man who likes to live on the edge. He laughs, no wait, he stares at danger with a nice smile.

Click on Charlie to see him larger.

2 comments:

  1. Back about that time, I had a pair of shoes just like Charlie's. They were by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. So there's no doubt in my mind why Charlie was smiling. His feet were feeling sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life on the edge, indeed. Glad it wasn't me :-)

    ReplyDelete